<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Thursday, November 22, 2007 @ 5:03 AM

Today Ms adeline woke up at like 9am okay!! supposed to wake sneezey up but no..
I failed face down hahaha(not really :}) anyway yah called ato and that king was still sleeping
as well! hahah ohwell. anyway reached j8 really early and on my bus trip there some guys
were scolding an ahpek!!!!! so mean la...poor behbeh(though he was the one who scolded em!) but he's still really poorthing okay :O
ANYWAY, i strolled around ALONE..and ato and deniz tot i was there alr so they didnt call me
until i called em!!!! AH,found em at longjohn eating while i drooled and watch em eat
(im broke ppl-.-)
chat and chat and chat and left and deniz had to work and he passed me my pressie :D
THANKS TONS.real nice(: so me and ato headed down to his 'secret place'
OH NO WAIT,I LOST MY WALLET!! Actually no, i almost lost it.
i left it in the plastic bag on the TABLE!!!! OMGGGGGGGGG okay anyway ato
ran back for me and helepd me ask for it back:)*touched*
I swear, it is nice and i have NEVER seen it before(very foreign indeeed!)
It was at bugis area there and stuffff :) we shopped for ICECREAM(no actually only ato :O
and he very nice offered to buy me one,but noooo im broke $_$)

ANWYAY we headed to a VERY VINTAGE SHOP WHICH SELLS TELESCOPE.
okay im gonna save up for that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont care..
though singapore has real littlestars(try staring into the sky for 3hrs,i bet u still see 3 stars -.-)
anyway yah we walked around lalalala and visisted vivo,orchard and ya lalalalala.
and yah headed to borders read A walk to Remember and heade home woot woot!!!


















THANKYOU ATO FOR THE CHEESE CAKE :D






I had fun(: